The KitchenAid® Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with 4.5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl and 10 speeds easily mixes, kneads and whips your favourite ingredients. For even more versatility, the power hub is designed to use the motor's power to operate optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
- Power Hub - The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center. With more than 12 optional attachments use the power of your stand mixer to help you make fusilli pasta from scratch, shred a block of parmesan cheese in seconds and so much more.
- 4.5-Qt. Stainless Steel Bowl - The 4.5-Qt stainless steel bowl offers enough capacity to mix dough for 6 dozen cookies, 3 loaves of bread or 6 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch. The bowl is also dishwasher-safe for quick and easy cleanup.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action - 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation. The beater, dough hook or wire whip rotates around the bowl, giving incredible bowl coverage for comprehensive mixing.
- 10 Speeds - Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you're stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Model KSM85 includes - Everything you need for recipes with a flat beater, dough hook, 6-wire whip and pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.