Looking to serve it up family style" Sporting clean, contemporary lines and a highly textural upholstery for a warm, cozy feel, this 3-piece sectional with ottoman delights with its city chic aesthetic and earthy appeal. Taking neutral to a new level, the sectional's heavy textured chenille upholstery in teak brown is sure to blend beautifully into your scene. Crisp and clean box cushions and sloped, flared arms enhance the inviting feel and modern appeal. Rest assured, a generously scaled ottoman in neutral hues provides more than enough room for everyone to kick up their heels in style.
- Includes 3-piece sectional (right-arm facing corner chaise, armless loveseat and left-arm facing sofa with corner wedge) and an oversized accent ottoman
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions; firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Throw pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sectional's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||3-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.